Beasts healing back to full

ed: nvm Im stoopid :|
I unknowingly had the "beasts have 50% chance to break free" notable allocated.

I started farming Bestiary today but most of the time when I bring a beast to 0 hp and Einhar throws a net it instead just breaks free and heals to full life and energy shield, sometimes I have to bring the beast down to 0 hp like 5+ times, which is incredibly annoying.

I am playing cold convert Exsang miner Trickster, first I thought it was the freeze that caused this, but even with Replica Tasalio's ("your cold dmg cannot freeze") this bug still occurs.

Maybe it's because of the phys debuff from Exsang? A friend said he only ever had such problem with builds that have some kind of dot, but I've played my fai´r share of dot builds over the leagues and farmed Bestiary and have never, ever encountered this before.

Might be worth mentioning that I have none of the mechanical Atlas notables allocated, just the 100% Einhar chance and additional yellow beasts, that's it.

Any tips as to how to remedy this issue are very much appreciated. A bugfix would be even better, but I know the priorities are somewhere else rn.

The worst thing I could be told is that this was actually intended behaviour. It just has to be a bug.
Last edited by KönigLeonidas on Apr 2, 2024, 10:16:45 AM
Last bumped on May 20, 2024, 4:00:04 PM
I'm having the exact same issue and its a nightmare. I'm playing impale splitting steel, pure physical.
Same here. Sometime repeated 4-6 time to capture 1 beast. Its annoying. I'm playing smite. It is bug or what? sorry for bad English.
"
Nocturnal031 wrote:
Same here. Sometime repeated 4-6 time to capture 1 beast. Its annoying. I'm playing smite. It is bug or what? sorry for bad English.

Deadly Prey
"
Beasts in your Maps have a 50% chance to break free
Beasts which break free in your Maps gain Bestial Rage
Defeating Beasts grants Hunters' Cunning per Bestial Rage on the defeated Beast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info