Stuck on loading screens

Hello, since the new league started (3.24) few of my friends have been experiencing an issue. On multiple occasions they got stuck on loading screens and weren't able to do anything but restart. For now the only fix we found is to start a new instance at the door, but currently one of them can't get his second assandacy because he gets stuck on izaros loading screen and another one cant enter the mechanic instances like necropolice and mine.
Last bumped on Apr 19, 2024, 1:38:27 AM
I'm having the same issue. I got stuck on loading screen when I go to my hideout. I'm using Karui Shores to open maps I rarely complete the map because I got disconnected (ping goes to 20k+) and I have nothing to do but reopen the game. I tried another launcher, another wifi network from different provider and nothing changed.
I'm having same problems here getting stuck on infinite loading screens when entering maps
I have infinite loading screen problem on ps5.
can't sustain my maps because only 1/5 of them get passed by the loading screen.
I still have this issue, Some specific maps like Volcano and Lava lake alongside first maven crucible always end up with infinite loading screens!

I play on console (PS5), Played since 3 years ago and never experienced such issues in previous leagues
GGG its been almost 5 days since I've made this forum and apparently more people have the same issue as you can see. please show an acknowledgement of this problem at very least.
Same here with every map and "Each. and. Every. waypoint." Can't run lab, can't run sanctum. Nothing. "NOTHING.
I have been playing POE for years with no problems but I am getting this issue also. Im not even at maps yet and I have to keep rerunning through large sections of the campaign over and over again as when I get to the next area the zone wont load and I get stuck with the cogs just turning. Im finding towns to be the worst. I have to alt f4 and start again. Very frustrating

Edit: - Im playing on PC. Have tried through steam and via downloading the game through the POE website
Last edited by RobNob1 on Apr 3, 2024, 12:17:45 PM
Still not fixed after today's patch

Hint: It seems the problem started since one of the late Affliction patches and has nothing to do with the new league
Still :DDDD I lost a lot of currency and maps. My sanctum progress was wasted but this problem still persists.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info