Xbox Series S - Multiple bug and issue reports (infinite loading screens , shaders ....)

Well all of these problems came during the 3.23 updates and gotten worse in 3.24 .
1 : infinite loading screens , during the end of 3.23 I had some what a moderate issue with infinite loading screens like once in a while but in 3.24 it happens every 2 area transitions which makes the game unplayable , I have to close the game and relaunch or just disconnect my internet for game to go back to login screen to be able to login and play again , even closing the game and launching again doesn't help , might be a shader problem or not . I have to mention that some times when I click the next are entrance and then I'm infinitely stuck at loading screen I can hear that I'm in the next area like Einhar says lets hunt exile and I hear monsters walking around , one time they even killed me while i was stuck at loading screen or when I press left or right trigger I hear my skill bar swapping but other stuff wont work
2 : game not saving changes you make , like login server or loot filters .
3 : shaders doesn't load and im running around like Mr Invisible but with some aura effects only circling around me , the same for monsters , some times I cant even find them when they are attacking me .
3 : game brightness or maybe HDR it was fine but after 3.23.2 patch game is brighter and washed out .
4 : when ever I leave map , crash or for any reasons I leave instance and comeback the minimal fog is back and I have to discover the area again but the items markers are shown on minimap though .
5 : group play is not working but that's fine since you guys mentioned it .
6 : why in the world Ip addresses from Iran cant access the PoE website and custom lootfilters not loading (I mean on PC it works but on Xbox it wont work since some times around 18 months ago :()
This was written during my league starts and Im in acts but the loading screen problem made it unplayable but hey I know stuff like this could happen any time any where to anyone and I'm not even mad but please address the loading screen issue soon and btw It's my first time ever in my 20 and so gaming years doing a bug report and feedback so I hope you dont mind if It's not the best report , with Love and Support from Iran .
Last bumped on Mar 29, 2024, 8:59:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info