sextants replaced with veiled scarabs

i dont have a scarab tab so my 2000 sextants converted into 2000 scarabs will go where? i hope they can go in the currency tab where sextants were or we get a free space for them. scaraba tab shouldnt be mandatory for this and no i dont have space in my regular tabs for 2000 scarabs
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 25, 2024, 3:21:04 PM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2024, 10:09:03 PM
thats actually a good point.

how ppl will deal with 50 different type scarabs without scarab tab is insane.
it takes stupid amount of space :D.
Everyone should get a free new standalone scarab tab because of this. Although one is almost certainly not going to be enough for some folks
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 25, 2024, 3:25:54 PM
i wonder if this change was made just so they can sell more scarab tabs. so in standard after my sextants convert if i have no space to store scarabs i will just lose them?
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
i wonder if this change was made just so they can sell more scarab tabs. so in standard after my sextants convert if i have no space to store scarabs i will just lose them?

they will just stay in remove only tabs. or something like that
eh i guess i will be forced to buy the tab i just hate using xsolla. i got a warning from my bank the last time i did. is that still the only option or they finally added new ways to buy points?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Mar 25, 2024, 3:54:48 PM
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
eh i guess i will be forced to buy the tab i just hate using xsolla. i got a warning from my bank the last time i did. is that still the only option or they finally added new ways to buy points?

via steam?
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
"
Pashid wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:

via steam?

i play on standalone client not steam
They're removing Reflect Damage from map mods without Sextants to counter it. Right? Right?
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
Xzorn wrote:
They're removing Reflect Damage from map mods without Sextants to counter it. Right? Right?

tinfoil hat moment. Maybe they removed sextants so they could put reflect on t17 maps and they're non craftable. So people would be forced to make builds that deal with these mods or sell them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info