I don't have enough gem slots for your QOL

I play a summoner most of the time, and you are essentially double nerfing me (by making left click unbind-able for skills) and costing me more mana and gem slots for using the new automation skills.

I have bought a lot of supporter packs over the years - and I can safely say not going to buy any this league unless there is some pretty juicy things in the league reveal to offset the nerfs you are putting out.

Its already not a ton of fun compared to your competitors who have real QOL such as shattering items, all items dropping identified, larger stashes, and inventory sort.

Maybe instead of nerfing the stuff people use all the time and like you can actually make positive changes to the game, such as realizing that EVERY BUILD uses auras and mana reservation to support them and coming up with some alternatives.

Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 9:29:32 PM
I play exerted warcries often and I also dont have enough sockets unless they remove ancestral totem buffs and buff base gems instead, so I can free few sockets
GGG remove ancestral totem buffs and buff base gems instead. It is annoying to have to press:

4 warcries, totem, berserk, banner, bloodrage, focus, curse to cast a slam

result: 1/5th of normal build damage and 1/4th of POB dps for slam build in real scenario.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info