GGG please, please give Argentina regional prices.

Hello, I'm here in represention of all Argentinian exiles to share our struggle to buy PoE points.

First of all:
Yes we know this isn't something essential to still alive.
Yes we know might be something GGG don't care much about.
Yes we know it's our problem.

After this, I want to share some of the Argentina situation

Back in 2013 when I was 16 and got my first bundle (Legacy bundle) 1 USD price was 6.25$ ARS now in 2024 it's 1 USD = 1437$ ARS (852.26$ before taxes).

What are most people income? Most people income here it's around 200-300 USD monthly for 8 hours shifts, now imagine this is considered poverty or even a homeless income in most parts of the country.

After 7 years of hard work I finally bought my new PC and I came back to one of the games I love the most and enjoy the most playing, convinced 2 more friends to start playing PoE with me and they both started complaining to me that all the cosmetics where super expensive for us. And I realized that....

Anything In the store it's like 1/6 of our monthly income or even more in most cases...

I have some mtx but I can't get any tabs or any bundle to support the game I love in the amount I can.

Brazil 200 points = 10.54$ USD

Russia 200 points = 10.06$ USD

Thailand 200 points = 13.87$ USD

South Korea 200 points = 16.45 USD

Those are regional prices...

Argentina, Israel, Turkey and other countries are suffering from similar o even worse situations and they don't get regional prices?

Argentina offers a lot of verified fintechs that require verification, ID and lot of similar things like MercadoPago..why can you implement that?

That's all I think we can get In touch and we can make this work for every Argentinian and all the other nations that can't afford to buy some bundles,tabs or points.

I know this is not a basic necessity but why can't we have it?

Thanks.

Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 7:20:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info