Give me my left click back
Last edited by ChaoticMau5 on Mar 19, 2024, 9:24:21 AM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 3:50:32 PM
Kind of a hot topic there bud, you sure you wanna get into this?
Lol unsure how to delete posts and GGG has made it pretty clear they don't actually care for feedback that doesn't support their "vision" so I edited it
lol what was it? now i'm curious
I'm dying to know what the topic was.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
I'll give you a hint, there has been this thing in the game that you've been able to do for 10+ years that they have decided recently shouldn't be an option anymore. I find that baffling.
wait.....I can't make my character fart by pressing the "f" button anymore?!
"
ChaoticMau5 wrote:
I'll give you a hint, there has been this thing in the game that you've been able to do for 10+ years that they have decided recently shouldn't be an option anymore. I find that baffling.

ohh that "quality of life" change eh?
When i posted the thread just had , in it lol. idk what the topic was.
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
When i posted the thread just had , in it lol. idk what the topic was.

OP doesn't like the "QoL" that's gonna remove the instant ability on left click.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info