Left clic changes are a big downgrade for accessibility

The freedom to put movement command on any key button, and to put any skill on left mouse click has been great for helping with accessibility and wrist stress.

I have found that using movement on left click and main skill on right click put a lot of tension on my wrist, and caused some pain due to maintaining one finger down, and clicking repeatedly with the other.

I solved this issue by putting my move command on spacebar, which ended up being a lot more comfortable and sustainable for me, since I could "balance" the effort of repeated/sustained clicks on my right and left hand. My left click would end up with frostblink, blessing, or a utility skill that I don't press as often.

Now, I know I can adapt, either by remapping left click and spacebar to the other respectively, but why do I have to do this at all ? Why not have the freedom to chose which button press triggers an action ?

If you want to go through the "movement + instant skill" nerf, please consider nerfing the combination of the two instead : Make it so if you bind a skill to left click, the move command is not executed as well.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 8:45:31 PM
+1
+1
+1

Cant believe GGG makes these ridiculous changes so easily.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info