Necropolis teasers....yet no ACTUAL "necropolis" teasers

Is this league going to even have any new items? New skills? New cards? New mechanics? None of the above? There is not a single teaser for anything remotely related to "Necropolis".

In every single other "teasers" page, there was far more league-specific information. every. single. one. Yet.....for this upcoming league we are getting nothing but general game updates that will likely be GLOBAL changes to the game, not league changes.

I seriously think that never, in the history of the game, have we gotten so little ACTUAL league-specific information at this time. Mildly concerning......
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 18, 2024, 10:15:45 PM
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2024, 1:13:02 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
Is this league going to even have any new items? New skills? New cards? New mechanics? None of the above? There is not a single teaser for anything remotely related to "Necropolis".

In every single other "teasers" page, there was far more league-specific information. every. single. one. Yet.....for this upcoming league we are getting nothing but general game updates that will likely be GLOBAL changes to the game, not league changes.

I seriously think that never, in the history of the game, have we gotten so little ACTUAL league-specific information at this time. Mildly concerning......

lol i agree, then again poe 2 is hot in development at the same time.

i really dont mind the teasers tho. qol improvements are still good teasers. just not the teasers that we want.

if i m not mistaken, the qol teasers are more akin to pre announcement teasers.

they announced the name of the league but the actual league announcement is not yet out.

dont forget GGG is notorious for announcing announcements. its definitely much of a mild to non concern.
[Removed by Support]
I'm thinking about the most recent leagues, notably Crucible and even this current one:

Starting from the very first "teaser" we got a glimpse of whatever special thing was part of the league mechanic. Affliction showed us transfigured gems almost immediately, long before the "official" announcement. Crucible showed us the weapon trees. We were hyped for the LEAGUE specifically.

It seems to me they are actively AVOIDING league-specific teasers for the very first time. But yes, I do agree and said that it is a mild concern. For all I know, they could have a banger that they are purposely keeping under wraps for maximum effect. They just have never done that before....

And the curious lack of new divination cards for the first time is interesting.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 18, 2024, 10:29:35 PM
Yeah this was the worst teaser season I've ever seen. A bunch of nerfs and meaningless changes done for the sake of making changes.

Luckily for GGG nobody will care if what they show on Thursday is good stuff.
yeah its really weird. its like they are worried that people wont watch the livestream if they reveal a couple of minor league teasers
Perhaps we will get a nice big surprise during the live stream. Who knows, but for now nothing apart from "QOL" hmmm....
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
i honestly would be happy if all we got were qol fixes and skill rebalancing.

but of course if ggg made the league enticing enough then i would actually play the league

else i might go off to play LE for a while. i put LE off coz affliction is just too good
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info