No instant skills on left click is a huge nerf for ascendancy skills

How do you link something like Bone Armour to Automation, for example, when it has no gem with which to be supported?

No, I don't want the skill put onto a gem and removed from ascendancies as a solution to this problem. Summoners are starved for gem space as it is.

EDIT:
RIP Bone Armour. The Q&A of the reveal stream has declared GGG is removing the skill in its entirety.

Summoners who don't have available sockets to add something like Molten Shell and instead used Bone Armour got completely shafted.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Mar 21, 2024, 5:23:03 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2024, 5:22:40 PM
Prolly have to use analog macros such as this:

100% GGG being duplicitous announcing this nerf as "QoL"

I bet no one at GGG can explain why this is important to do. its an ignorant "oh I didn't think people cared that much about this" change made by someone who has no clue how the game is played at best. Or an arbitrary "because I want them to hit more buttons or pay a cost for it" nerf masked as "QoL" at worst.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
This is just a plain huge nerf, no ifs ands or buts. This behavior requires an extra gem slot just to activate AND you can't use LMB anymore. Pretty much a DOUBLE nerf here.

Oh but players who use a game controller will like it!

**It's actually even worse than I originally thought! It's NOT just an extra gem slot, but also a nerf to mana cost AND cooldown....woof.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 18, 2024, 10:08:18 PM
"
alhazred70 wrote:
Or an arbitrary "because I want them to hit more buttons or pay a cost for it" nerf masked as "QoL" at worst.

It's definitely that. It's the same sort of garbage the POE2 team have gone all-in on in POE2, and exactly the opposite of what we need in POE1. We need the POE2 team to stick to making POE2 awful and leave POE1 alone.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
One possible reason why they're doing this could be that it's 1 button with 2 actions (move + the skill). I really hope they explain this in further detail today as this impacts a wide variety of builds negatively, like miners
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Mar 21, 2024, 1:05:22 PM
RIP Bone Armour. The Q&A of the reveal stream has declared GGG is removing the skill in its entirety.

Summoners who don't have available sockets to add something like Molten Shell and instead used Bone Armour got completely shafted.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info