Charged Dash update!

Please give charged dash some love. This is one of the most fun skills to play on console, but one of the hardest to scale any damage. Spells have been getting a lot of love over the last few years. Let's bring some love back to melee please. Charged Dash in particular.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 8:03:29 PM
charged dash is considered melee?

Just went and checked. i guess it is. Thats a good indication why i have never heard of it being used. melee skills are just 10% of the playerbase. who cares. amirite.
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Mar 18, 2024, 6:43:25 PM
that whole 10% comment from Chris explains a lot about POE's history.

Specifically them not being able to learn lessons because they can't disentangle the failed execution of ideas that then predictably become unpopular from successful execution of an idea that was unpopular despite being well done.

Lost Ark and Last Epoch have well executed melee designs. Neither game took 10 years and counting to get there.

Why has GGG taken ten years and counting? Because they have turned to cognitive dissonance rather than acknowledge their mistakes and learn from them.

"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
I only played werebear in LE as a melee and its actually complete crap you have no movement skill. rampage just locks you in animation and you dont go anywhere if youre in a hitbox.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info