Make Ralakesh's Impatience only work for one of three charge types

Great idea on how to fix Ralakesh Impatience:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t11YyN9DguI
Make three versions, each for one of the charge types only. Instead of all three charge types. It would be fine to buff the stats a bit to compensate. But the current situation is ridiculous.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2024, 2:41:40 PM
Please God no.
The boots wouldn't seem so ridiculous if we didn't have affliction juicing. The availability will be worse next league. Why, when we have strong items to people complain.

If this is what people want them mageblood should have -50% reduced effect of flasks on it
Last edited by Lonnie455Rich on Mar 18, 2024, 7:06:39 AM
mageblood should have that :p (personal opinion) or better yet not exist
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
mageblood should have that :p (personal opinion) or better yet not exist

I wholeheartedly agree with this. HH too, one of the worst inventions GGG ever came up with.....singlehandedly derailed the entire development course of the game.

Cool items? For sure. Good for the game? Not at all.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Mar 18, 2024, 1:47:59 PM
I think these are completely objective. There are people who get enjoyment off of finding these types of items. If they didn't exist it would be bad for that group of people.

I don't think the game is in a bad spot atm despite of mb and hh existing in their current form.

What sucks overall, is that stuff like tectonic slam totems/gen cry will be worse or half way unplayable if they nerf these boots. consecrated path and tec slam are underpowered and underplayed without serious gimmicks yet they still keep the endurance charge constraints on them.
If they rework Ralakesh yet again then make them work with Discharge and other charge consuming gems.
Pretty please, give love to Discharge!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info