Amulet and ring weighting

There appears currently to be an excessive drought on the drop ratios of amulets and rings after accessing maps higher than 70. The falloff began occurring at 70 and has rapidly progressed to near nothing.
I have something of an assembly system built into my folders for collecting and turning in unidentified items as it yields 2 rather than one for full sets, which becomes almost impossible to use when the items I need are taking literally 2-3 maps to show one common or magic trash piece.
I have needed to convert 5 amulets to onyx, upgrade to rare and reroll to a single to get just one single unidentified.
What's worse is that all loot filters hide these items for "late game play" when these commodities are the new "base currency" for that level.
I suppose I wouldn't mind so much if Chaos orbs were dropping at a decent value but they are not.
This happened shortly after the last patch and as well shortly after I made the decision to spend another %30 on the game for storage.
I hope negative weighting is not standard practice as a response to paying customers.

I have been experiencing as well a massive number of other issues, but incompliance with GGG request I'll be listing these separately.

Thank you in advance for looking into this matter.

-Xzelian
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2024, 4:52:51 PM
"
Xzelian wrote:
There appears currently to be an excessive drought on the drop ratios of amulets and rings after accessing maps higher than 70. The falloff began occurring at 70 and has rapidly progressed to near nothing.
I have something of an assembly system built into my folders for collecting and turning in unidentified items as it yields 2 rather than one for full sets, which becomes almost impossible to use when the items I need are taking literally 2-3 maps to show one common or magic trash piece.
I have needed to convert 5 amulets to onyx, upgrade to rare and reroll to a single to get just one single unidentified.
What's worse is that all loot filters hide these items for "late game play" when these commodities are the new "base currency" for that level.
I suppose I wouldn't mind so much if Chaos orbs were dropping at a decent value but they are not.
This happened shortly after the last patch and as well shortly after I made the decision to spend another %30 on the game for storage.
I hope negative weighting is not standard practice as a response to paying customers.

I have been experiencing as well a massive number of other issues, but incompliance with GGG request I'll be listing these separately.

Thank you in advance for looking into this matter.

-Xzelian

Try

feedback

or

console bug report

Or try turn off item filter to see all the shit armor that have high ilvl but the base itself start dropping in Act 1
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Feb 26, 2024, 7:32:51 AM
Also, no one doing chaos recipe in trade league PC.....engage in the league mechanic itself drop way too many raw currencies
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

and once again the thread is moved by support staffer without leaving a public notice....

"
neohongkong wrote:
Also, no one doing chaos recipe in trade league PC.....engage in the league mechanic itself drop way too many raw currencies

Item filter isn't the issue, trust me. I changed my filter to one that doesn't compress hidden items when shown. I can always see what's hidden.

I totally brought the league thing up in another post, (I think) but If I were getting the drops I wouldn't be bothered. In the end it really doesn't matte. From what I can tell those drops simply trailed to nothing.
I absolutely get where you're coming from but when it's my only loot option because of extensive short roll drops, then it's an issue.
Items drop as they will, I suggest a custom filter to look for things you want more of. The basic ones will filter out things most players don't waste time looking at. Look into the 'highlight' section, it lets you pick and choose exactly what you want.

The reason most people don't do the chaos recipe is that time time it takes to do far exceeds its value. It's about not counting pennies while missing dollars. If you focus too much on little things that don't matter you end up wasting time that could be better spent on other things.

I can assure you plenty of rings/amulets/belts are dropping. So much so that I have turned off all rares in a SSF setting as seeing them slows down the rate at which I can run a map. More maps = more loot.

No idea what you mean about chaos not dropping at a reasonable rate either, I'm sitting at about 1600 and I'm constantly spending them on my atlas device and rerolling maps. This league has me with the most raw currency I have ever seen by a mile. Easily at 2x maybe even 4x the drop rate of leagues past.

Chaos also isn't needed for anything really, its useful for more content on maps and to reroll them. It's certainly not your 'only loot option', look into essences if you just want something simple to trade (for chaos) or to reroll gear with. You can ensure they spawn on every map you run with minimal points. You run them low tier maps, so its a good method for a lower lvl char.
Or if you want gear to just wear you can learn Rog and how to craft with him, its a gamba but he's given me more than 1 item with all T1 mods on it.

The point is there's more than one way to climb your character, you don't need to simply try to find a way to produce 'chaos'. Hope that helps ya

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info