Abyss bug

Scarabs and Sextants not working for abysses.
Getting 2 abysses instead of 5. Using Winged Scarabs and Abyss Sextant + Abyss on map device.

On map i had only 3 legion, 3 rituals and 2 abysses (should be 4-5). And got abyss depth instead stygian spire that mean that scarab totally not working on map...
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2024, 1:16:57 PM
Check if you have Growing Hordes allocated causing scarabs to become pack size, or Stream of Consciousness and your scarabs were not actually being used.
No, just Wandering path with Seven Gates.
Its 50/50. Sometimes i see 4-5 abysses but sometimes its 1-2. Im sure that i click Abyss in map device and using Sextants + Scarabs for abyss.
I bet u have no league mechanics blocked. So sometimes your abysses get eaten up by other league mechanics, like ultimatum or so. And u probably running small map or so. Farming myself and sometimes it happens where i get papega league mechanics and little abysses.
Well thats could be.. But full ignore of scarabs and sextans its not correct. This mechanics that im using in Scarabas and Sextants should in priority, isnt it?

And i think i had on map only 3 legions and Ritual altars. So not that much mechanics on map.

Running jungle valley

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info