I want to come back

I wanna play this game again but im not playing on console and I WONT play till i can have my thousands of dollars worth of stuff on a pc account. I feel entitled to this because YOU destroyed your console community not me.

Please just let us transfer mtx so we can play your game, its not like I wont spend more money on the game bro.
Last bumped on Apr 25, 2024, 8:00:44 AM
I agree with this. It sucks playing on console so much. I wanna just play on PC. But spending money to rebuy everything is just crazy to me.
Noone of sound mental stability would continue to spend money on the console version of this game, and regarding the state of the console community, well, in my opinion it got really bad a couple years ago so I dipped out for better games. D2 released, we played, D4 released, we played, they suck. They're fun for a bit but I am really missing Path of Exile, my old console is in storage, I have a nice computer, I just don't understand the issue with giving us our comsmetics, I'll rebuy all the stash tabs, all I care about are these $80 pairs of wings or the $500 pack I bought back in the day.

They've said previously that microsoft wont let them, but cross platform purchases are a super common thing at this point so I'm left speechless.
If you want me to pay taxes on the difference in price then I will if thats the issue.
This is the only way, poe on console does not work so everyone who spent money on it should get a refound or a transfer to pc, i dont belive this is gonna get a fix ever. They focus on paying youtubers to talk good about poe and making the poe2 happen, they dont give a crap about poe on some consol
"
NF Siege wrote:
I agree with this. It sucks playing on console so much. I wanna just play on PC. But spending money to rebuy everything is just crazy to me.

I couldn't agree more, I want to have all the microtransactions I bought on console available on PC without having to buy them again, this needs to be implemented
I share the same sentiment here. I'm a new PoE player who spent $$$ with the 2024 Supporter Pack in Xbox Series X because I like it and wanna support the devs.

I'm a D4 player btw. D4 has a lot of issues but when it comes to console support and cross platform MTX and cross save, D4 beats both PoE 1 and LE.

I have a new gaming PC and it's hard to play PoE knowing that my MTX is only accessible on my Xbox.

I'm waiting for PoE 2 and I read some hints that MTX will be cross platform. I know PoE 1 console MTX is transferrable to PoE 2 console. That one is 1000000% confirmed. What is not confirmed is PoE 1 console MTX to PoE 2 PC (or vice versa).

Edit: Why I wanna play in PC? It's because the community and tools are superior in PC. If the same thing exists in console, I will stick with console.

In fact there are some long time PoE players who suggests that I should play in PC and never in console. So there's that too. So what I want and what others have been suggesting makes sense.
Last edited by BigBoom9240 on Feb 4, 2024, 2:11:19 PM
PC is much better than Console (Xbox) even PS5 has a much larger playerbase and is better than xbox.

Last league i thought there was many more players on Xbox, but this league its not many.

I played and bought supporter packs and MTX's for atleast 300$ on PS5, then i lost my PS and moved on to Xbox and i contacted support and they couldnt do anything about that. So that sucked. And now im going to play on PC, because i can't stant playing on XBOX. there's too many people that doesnt answer on TB or sell stuff. For example divine orbs, some people doesnt answer at all. even thhough they are "Online". ( im talking about the in game trade market )

So yeah, i got Geforce Now, so im going PC league. Just gonna get my friend to also do the same. Since we play together 99% of the time.

But it's gonna suck buying everything again. From stash tabs to supporter packs and MTX. :( but i think it'll be worth it.
its not worth it for me, look at my profile, i spent more than anyone should on this stuff and i want my legacy supporter packs this is bs
I agree. I refuse to spend money anymore. I try to get a pack or two a league if I like the content. But the neglect of the community has gone on too long. Only people left are toxic af.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info