Where do I go from here?

To make a long story short crucible was the first league I really sank time into the game and I feel like I hit the same wall as the last time I stopped playing: I don't do enough damage and don't really know what to upgrade realistically. I feel like I'm missing the link inbetween "got to endgame" and "mageblood degenerate pumper".

So, TLDR: asking for realistic gear upgrades/mistakes in tree or items I can fix so I can kill a wildwood empowered rare in less than 10 hours (realistic meaning I know watcher's eye is good but I need the 50 divs to buy it)

current items and tree: https://pobb.in/a4BfsD3fZ906
Last bumped on Jan 4, 2024, 7:05:05 AM
You should have switched to Tornado Shot a long time ago, its significantly better for affliction and requires minimal changes to switch.

1. Quality everything that you can. No excuse for not getting your support gems done. Most of them are minor, but they add up - and the quality for both LA or TS are significant upgrades.

2. Nobody uses Ballistas. This is like day 1 tech that people use to supplement LA when clearing the atlas and getting voidstones. Nobody uses it when mapping, get them out.

3. Get a better lethal pride. 2 x DD with intimidate should be inexpensive.

4. Look into clusters. There are certain combinations on large clusters which are dirt cheap with 2 good notables on the path towards the jewel sockets and if you have extra skill points, can also get medium clusters (repeater / streamlined).

This would be a cheap and much more efficient use of skill points than anything beyond Thick Skin at the bottom of the tree. On that note, you should probably also grab the Natural Remedies wheel

This should give you more jewel sockets for something like a That Which Was Taken Jewel, a 2 mod would be a significant upgrade. Same for watcher's eye, I'm not sure where you are pulling a 50 div figure from but there are plenty of good watcher's eyes for a couple of divines. e.g. a max roll anger crit multi one costs 7 divine.

5. Get the rest of your charm sockets?

I feel like you could easily double your damage with about 15 divines.
"
BrettLee wrote:
You should have switched to Tornado Shot a long time ago, its significantly better for affliction and requires minimal changes to switch.

1. Quality everything that you can. No excuse for not getting your support gems done. Most of them are minor, but they add up - and the quality for both LA or TS are significant upgrades.

2. Nobody uses Ballistas. This is like day 1 tech that people use to supplement LA when clearing the atlas and getting voidstones. Nobody uses it when mapping, get them out.

3. Get a better lethal pride. 2 x DD with intimidate should be inexpensive.

4. Look into clusters. There are certain combinations on large clusters which are dirt cheap with 2 good notables on the path towards the jewel sockets and if you have extra skill points, can also get medium clusters (repeater / streamlined).

This would be a cheap and much more efficient use of skill points than anything beyond Thick Skin at the bottom of the tree. On that note, you should probably also grab the Natural Remedies wheel

This should give you more jewel sockets for something like a That Which Was Taken Jewel, a 2 mod would be a significant upgrade. Same for watcher's eye, I'm not sure where you are pulling a 50 div figure from but there are plenty of good watcher's eyes for a couple of divines. e.g. a max roll anger crit multi one costs 7 divine.

5. Get the rest of your charm sockets?

I feel like you could easily double your damage with about 15 divines.

Precisely what I needed, thank you so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info