Drox didn't drop items - I recently switched to DX12

I switched to Directx12 today, and although it's smooth, the asset loading is quite the experience.

I just ran my friends Kirac Influenced Map with Drox as a boss. I ran the map through his hideout. It was also in his domain (Washington DC) whereas my domain is Canada East.

The map itself was smooth. The map boss was smooth.

I entered into Drox and began DPSing him, and it was smooth. He then triggered his second phase, and the game began lagging uncontrollably.

Because my build is a "stand still and dps" style, I continued to DPS Drox down. His dps was going down, but there was a ton of lag. He randomly died with 1/4 of his HP left, similar to a Cull. I don't have culling strike on my character.

The reason for the bug report: No items dropped at all. But the "boss killed" announcement was made, the arena shrunk, as per usual.

I even made sure by having the map owner come in to check.

See the image for a chat log and bug report.

not sure if thats how to link images. Sorry im a rookie. The link is https://imgur.com/a/F5gYSk5

Bug report Number: 1,598,860,323

This is most likely a result of my asset loading with DirectX12 and how it communicated via the server. I've already witnessed this type of lag in my maps (random uncontrollable lag) since i've switched to DirectX12. I'm not sure what causes it. But I see now that it can affect item drops.

I was running Lockstep at the time. Vsync Adaptive. Windowed Fullscreen. All graphics settings set to Low. Target framerate at 15.
Last edited by aSurlyBird on Dec 25, 2023, 9:59:03 PM
Last bumped on Dec 25, 2023, 9:52:51 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info