lag/latency/crashing/error codes/LONG load times

what in the actual fuck is going on...you'd think after thousands of complaints for the same exact problem happening SINCE BEFORE 3.22 you'd think GGG could figure it out by now.

what is the workaround for all this bullshit happening, I have a brand new PC....I can play ALL triple AAA games MAX SETTINGS online or solo play, no issues but POE...no...lol.

I can see why GGG got rid of customer support, too many problems too fix so they just shut the department down and instead shove MTX down our throats.
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2023, 4:37:55 PM
I had at least 10 crashes today. Reinstalled the game. Now the game won't even launch. Playing since 2013, never had same issues.
Last edited by Chains515 on Dec 25, 2023, 3:08:07 PM
BUMP
So for some reason game fixed itself... And I've managed to play smoothly. For 5-6 hours.

Up to this point.

Now I have crashes again. Most of the time it crashes before loading screen. Sometimes when I use portal.
Last edited by Chains515 on Dec 26, 2023, 12:51:50 PM
Hey GGG.

It's been 5 months since you guys made changes to the game resulting in countless people having a way worse gameplay experience than before.
People are posting and posting and posting and the utmost of what they can expect is either an automated message or the equivalent of : sounds like a you problem.

How much longer do we have to wait for you to optimize the games performance ?
Last edited by T3rr0rBlade on Dec 26, 2023, 2:07:48 PM
BUMP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info