Raise Zombie of Falling interaction with Cast When Damage Taken and Triggerbots

Quick background: I am running Cast when Damage Taken in a wardloop configuration as a Saboteur with Perfect Crime. I believe the bug that is happened is that CwDT is prioritizing Forbidden Rite over Raise Zombies of Falling. This is resulting in the Zombies falling on the character instead of at the Triggerbots, the Cursor, or at Enemies.

Additionally: while in a configuration using Cast while Channeling: the bodies appear at the cursor, which is fine instead of at the Triggerbots, though the zombies felt like they would sometimes use the Triggerbots' locations.

Executive Summary: Triggerbots from Perfect Crime has very weird behavior that has made my Wardloop configuration unplayable. Damage is much lower and only targets on my character.

Second thing is second: Perfect Crime has a typo in the description.
Currently reads in the description: "Summon two Triggerbots which follow you around and run towards enemies. our Triggered Spells Trigger twice, once from each Triggerbot's location)
Should read: "Summon two Triggerbots which follow you around and run towards enemies. Your Triggered Speels Trigger twice, once from each Triggerbot's location.)

Per Targeting with Triggerbots: The Falling Zombies should trigger on them, twice / creating two zombies. With Cast when Damage Taken, the Zombies only fall on the player, but two zombies do fall. So that interaction is only slightly bugged.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Cast_when_Damage_Taken_Support
Per the wiki: CwDT should have the Falling Zombies fall on enemies. They simply fall on the character. Forbidden Rite occurs from the Triggerbots.

Overall, this configuration is highly confusing but has made CwDT unplayable Raise Zombie of Falling unplayable. And the damage just feels so much lower. As in, CwC felt like it did more damage despite having a more less multiplier and one few damage support gem. Something honestly is not making sense.
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 6:32:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info