Latency and disconnect problems.

Hello, I've been having this issue for like 10 days now it's been driving me nuts. My latency suddenly sky rockets to insane numbers (50000k+), and then I get disconnected. either that or it takes so long for the loading screen to finish (1+ min) and then my latency also goes up and I get disconnected.

I have tried everything I can to fix this issue and nothing has worked. I have contacted my ISP multiple times and they don't seem to have an issue from their side. I have tried using Exitlag and the problem still persists.

Here is my WinMTR, to anyone who can help me diagnose if the problem is from my side or from GGG's side please do as I don't expect a response form GGG any time soon... from what I can see myself it seems that the packet loss is happening at the game servers. If anyone can elaborate further please do.

Note that this issue persists on all servers I've tried (mostly EU) and this test is from Amsterdam server.

https://imgur.com/a/2hNzj75
Last edited by Wicked_S on Dec 23, 2023, 11:28:21 AM
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 11:43:04 AM
OK, the latency graph will never reach 50k outside a bug, latency wise you get to 6k and it disconnects you.

To me, if i see a report showing over that and a pic posted of a diagonal line climbing at a constant rate it looks more like the game bugged the games graph and while it is still working it is only working on the rate at which the latency was climbing (like if it was going up by 250ms per tick and it'll keep being displayed as that until it receives another update)

The WinMTR dose show an issue with packet loss kicking in here

|ix-hge-0-0-0-31.ecore3.emrs2-marseille.as6453.net - 9 | 327 | 300 | 69 | 71 | 101 | 94 |

And i'm not surprised to see it happening in France atm (seems there has been an issue there the last week or so going by the other WinMTR's posted)
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
OK, the latency graph will never reach 50k outside a bug, latency wise you get to 6k and it disconnects you.

To me, if i see a report showing over that and a pic posted of a diagonal line climbing at a constant rate it looks more like the game bugged the games graph and while it is still working it is only working on the rate at which the latency was climbing (like if it was going up by 250ms per tick and it'll keep being displayed as that until it receives another update)

The WinMTR dose show an issue with packet loss kicking in here

|ix-hge-0-0-0-31.ecore3.emrs2-marseille.as6453.net - 9 | 327 | 300 | 69 | 71 | 101 | 94 |

And i'm not surprised to see it happening in France atm (seems there has been an issue there the last week or so going by the other WinMTR's posted)

Hey, thanks for the response. I have seen my latency in game reach those numbers and I have a video of it reaching around that number but no matter. My latency does indeed go up at a diagonal line and I get disconnected from the servers. But I honestly don't care for that latency graph. What I'm more interested in is the fact that I keep getting disconnected and when it my latency does go up, every action I make does not register. This issue happens on all servers i've tried but not every instance, although the majority of them.

My question is from this WinMTR, does it show any issues with the connection from my side or is it strictly the servers side ?
Last 3 days i get latency spikes in my intances ( map, hout exct.). Sometimes i logout and get back in and its good. Im tired of the get latency spikes every 2 map i did and log out all the time.

I died 10 times bcuz of this at level 97 and its anoying.

I know its only about the game, i tested my internet connetion every time i got dced or letancy spikes.

but last 2 days i cant even play the game,latancy is super high at the start to the map and i need to log out every time i open a map dude holy shit this is ...
"
Daystabber wrote:
Last 3 days i get latency spikes in my intances ( map, hout exct.). Sometimes i logout and get back in and its good. Im tired of the get latency spikes every 2 map i did and log out all the time.

I died 10 times bcuz of this at level 97 and its anoying.

I know its only about the game, i tested my internet connetion every time i got dced or letancy spikes.

but last 2 days i cant even play the game,latancy is super high at the start to the map and i need to log out every time i open a map dude holy shit this is ...

Basically in the same boat, it's either I disconnect my self or wait longer and get disconnected by the server. I've been skipping POE as of late cuz it's pretty much unplayable. Even in a good instance if you die, go back into the same map which was working fine, it starts lagging. Very frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info