GGG why you're not doing anything to market scammers?

I report them 10 times a day and they're still there sending
offers
and after several hours of gameplay and being tired I sadly did for for that ... yeah, it's my fault ... but please ban those thieves as it's really annoying as it's not that easy to get divines and someone just steals it :(
The worst thing is that I can't even block that person in any way :(
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2024, 6:14:46 AM
Where's the scam? A bad offer is not a scam. In addition, they can be done by beginners and people unfamiliar with the market. And you have to try very hard to accept an uninteresting offer. On xbox it's RS+left pad and Y+X, сan't be done by accident.

Scam is that if you post legit offer it looks like this
and a scam offer looks like this

for an item that costs 135.
It's not a BAD offer it's someone trying to deliberately mislead a person.
A bad offer is when there is no price set and someone is giving bad offer.
If an item is prices - this is clearly a deliberate scam, not a bad offer.
It's not posted by ppl who do not know ... it's someone trying to scam other people and deserves a ban or some at least a warning and if this doesn't help - than ban.
As stated by the previous reply, you as the seller are given TWO times to confirm that the amount being offered is correct. How much more hand holding are you expecting?
"
clutch1024 wrote:
As stated by the previous reply, you as the seller are given TWO times to confirm that the amount being offered is correct. How much more hand holding are you expecting?

So you don't want them to do anything about scammers?

If someone is offering the same number of a similar looking but much less valuable orb for something, they definitely have malicious intent.

These scams leave you feeling really bad when you get hit by one, even more so because you can avoid it by being slow and careful.

But there are lots of other kinds of scammers and general bad behavior on the trade market and trade site for PoE on console.

With the possible exception of poor performance in the current patch, I would say that malicious trade actors are the #1 problem with console PoE at the moment.

I would just play SSF, but I really enjoy making lots of different builds each league, and that's much more difficult to do in SSF. Sometimes I play SSF anyway.

But that's not a solution to the problem. The game is balanced around trade, and the effect of scammers and market manipulators is greatly magnified on console, where we have a much smaller playerbase.
No because it's your responsibility since you are selling the item to make sure the appropriate price is being given GGG is not selling any items nor should they have any ability to ban someone because you can't simply be bothered to look and make sure the asking price has been paid, in other words take two damn seconds to look at ur screen before you sell something for less than what you intend to otherwise its completely your fault alone, entitled much???
Yes yes, blame the victims of scams. Very popular in here. Probably because too many people are scammers too.
console market need offline instant buyout
One thing they can do for us is to remove scamers option to "not appear online" in website trade. Its much harder to block them when you only see them ingame.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Mar 25, 2024, 6:15:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info