Game crashes randomly

OK so i have a decent PC and I am suffering with constant game crashes during any content. This did not happen before 3.23 and seems to happen with certain specters I have summoned but that could be just confirmation bias as I tried changing the specters and the problem went away for a day.

I have a 3080 and 5600x paired with 3600 cl18 ram none are overclocked, all run at good temps and I have monitored the performance of both during the crash and nothing seems out of spec.

I am running a SRS guardian this league and have noticed that when I have both the fire and ice specters and they are empowered my system will randomly lag and the fps will drop from a constant 120 down to 60 then freeze.

I dropped the settings down to minimum and still the same issue happened. I have updated all the drivers and checked the integrity of the game files. I have closed all back-round programs and still the same issue. I have a 1440p monitor and dropped it down to 1080p still the same issue.

Like I said in the beginning I replace 1 of the specters and the problem seemed to have gone away but have since changed again to a different combination and the problem has returned.

Just need to know if anybody else is having this issue and if they do how did you fix it

Please help Im desperate

Last bumped on Dec 20, 2023, 3:14:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info