Crush delirium/beyond/harbinger/affliction mechanics

Hello my dears! I hasten to inform you that I cannot fully immerse myself in the game and get pleasure by closing the maps. I'm tired of constant crashes and closed portals. The spraying mechanics have a very strong effect on beyond + harbinger, when beyond are reborn 1-2 times the server crashes and this happens time to time. Whatever I did, changed the graphics, set the settings to minimum,enable dynamic culling,dynamic resolution, nothing helps.The build on which I play “CF champion”, I know that the kinetic blast ability puts a lot of stress on the game and system. I have no problems with DPS, but this is a DOD build, I haven’t seen something like this for a long time since the buggy tornado shot!
I have no problems with my PC, it costs 4090+13900k, but shit happens. I beg you to fix this spraying, the whole problem comes from it!
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2023, 4:00:34 PM
+1

Even though in previous leagues, my PC handled very juiced maps good enough for POE standards - fps dropped to ~20 with deli-harbi-beyond, you could feel the lag but it was still responsive.
This league, whenever there is a huge group with a king harbi and beyond mobs spawning, my fps drops to 4 and my screen freezes for 2-3 sec. I tried dx12 and Vulkan, put my quality to the lowest possible, but no improvement other than in less dense situations.
I think the whisp empowerment effects are way too heavy on the GPU or maybe the servers, they can be beautiful but not when you're dead whenever the next frame catches up.

RTX 3080
AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
32GB RAM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info