Failed to decompress (corrupted data)

Hello. I can't log into my character, I get an error: "Failed to decompress (corrupted data).
Game version Steam.
Checking game files or full reinstall game, doesn't help for me.
In the last league it crashed every 4-6 hours. Now it crashes when loading EVERY location. I can inter in to my character on the 5-10th attempt =(, but i get crashed in loading next location. It's impossible to play... Took level 16 in 2 days.
My system
CPU 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-13700K 3.40 GHz
RAM 32,0 gb
RTX 4090
Windows x64.
In my old second computer, game works without errors...

Simple video how game work =(
http://youtu.be/yBlnpTufRl8
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2023, 12:19:03 AM
I have the same issue, even after re-install and repair.
Played many other leagues with no issues on this PC, but now it just doesn't work at all.

i9-13900k
Windows 10
I seem to have fixed my issue, played all day yesterday with no issues.

In the windows search bar type "Choose a power plan" - selected the power saver option. So obviously there is some setting in there that is allowing my game to work. I suspect its something to do with the CPU but honestly I don't have a clue.
"
Toxic120 wrote:
I seem to have fixed my issue, played all day yesterday with no issues.

In the windows search bar type "Choose a power plan" - selected the power saver option. So obviously there is some setting in there that is allowing my game to work. I suspect its something to do with the CPU but honestly I don't have a clue.

Thank you, this setting helped me too, i played all day no crashes!
I had turned off multithreading and that helped alot, i was able to actually play the game for the most part but would still get the error every once in awhile. specially when zoning into certain maps , or the heist area etc.

selecting the power saver option seems to of gotten rid of the errors completely, played for about 8 hrs now with no error.
No crashes for a couple days. Thank you for the power save settings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info