Performance issues

My game runs at 80 fps in hideout, once I get into the map and start killing packs it drops to 30, not even juiced maps just regular vanilla maps, at league mechanics it drops to 20 and even 10. In town it's also horrible, with just a few other players my FPS already drops to 35. Now my PC is pretty old at this point but I found videos of a few years back with similar specs (my CPU is the limiting factor here so a stronger GPU wouldn't do much) and it ran much better, 60+ most of the time. I have health checked my PC and everything seems fine, all other games run fine. I have tried a bunch of fixes like deleting sharders, changing power options, switching between DX12/DX11/Vukan, reinstalling game, nothing helped. If anyone knows anything that might help please share.

Specs:
GTX 1060
i5-7400
SSD 480gb

16gb RAM

Some screenshots, these are on DX12 with all graphics on lowest, I even lowered the resolution to 800x600 to get as much load off my GPU as possible.

In town:

In hideout:

Just entered map:

Killing packs (this is a vanilla map, no juice, no mechanics, just regular packs):
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2023, 10:52:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info