Insanely often crashes and lags

Basically title. Starting with 3.23, game crash and lag so hard that it became unplayable. Not fun to reopen the game every 5 minutes. Ancestors league was pretty fine with performance compared to this.

Very doubtful that there's any solution that I can make to get game working, since i've tried almost everything that can come to mind besides reinstalling Windows.

Specs:

Ryzen 2600X;
GTX 1070;
16GB DDR4 RAM;
1TB Sata SSD.

Crashes are pretty similar to the "known" ones in Ultimatum, completely random and with no errors. Performance is just overall worse but seems to be tightly connected with shaders. Every spike = maxed out shader graph in F1. (I've deleted them 2 times trying to fix client, as well as moved cache storage to another disk.) Also something very noticeable is that this league any video or stream on the 2nd monitor beginning to lag very hard when changing zones. Again, it was completely perfect in Ancestors.

GGG please make game playable, there are a lot of people having same problem and with waaaay better specs. I can give any logs or tests if needed to detect the bug.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2023, 11:11:01 AM
Its Hard to play the game for me too atm.
im still in campain and every time i enter a zone or map i have 3-4k latency. The biggest one i had atm was 40k.
I never had Problems with the game so far.

Specs:
Ryzen 3700x
AMD Radeon RX 5700XT
16GB RAM DDR4
1TB NvME ssd

EDIT: I tried to deinstall the game out of Steam and install the game from your client too.
Last edited by JonnyWalker123 on Dec 10, 2023, 11:06:33 AM
Same here, game is crashing on every ultimatum with no error message whatsoever
Ultimatum is a joke right now.

We engane in a 5~10 minutes mechanic just to crash and lose all rewards.

FIX THE DAMN GAME!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info