Shader load and CPU load 100% when moving to each location

A problem started in this league, after each transition to a location, the processor starts to load under 100% of the disk on which it is installed, it also starts recording something, and the shader scale in the graphics loads at this time, after 5 - 10 seconds it releases, it seems that the shaders are loaded, and everything returns to its place.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

CPU I5 - 12600K
Video card Nvidia 4080

The game naturally runs on an SSD, I repeat, such problems began precisely in this league, I suspect that this is somehow connected with the addition of a separate location on the maps in the form of leagues of mechanics, but why then there is also such a problem in cities and refuges, alas, is not clear.

https://imgur.com/a/WzFyvEP
Last edited by nikola270496 on Dec 10, 2023, 10:17:50 AM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2023, 3:57:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i spotted this problem on last month of Tota, since then this problem is being a pain in the ass, even did a clean install and a cpu reset
"
Alderionn wrote:
i spotted this problem on last month of Tota, since then this problem is being a pain in the ass, even did a clean install and a cpu reset

It started for me with this patch, it’s sad, I tried to email the developers, they said that they don’t do this now =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info