New Xbox Guild Creation

I'm looking to create a guild on xbox for whoever would like to join whether it's to team up and try and get better loot, have someone to talk to while playing, learning/teaching, or just general tomfoolery.

I was trying to find a guild myself (discord, in-game, reddit, etc), and I've seen people in game looking for guilds so rather than continue to try and join a guild myself I figured I'd make one.

So I'm creating this here which probably won't reach a ton of people, and I'll make a post in other places as well, and if I can even get a couple other people to join to create some legitimacy the unofficial "we" could also respond to others looking for a guild.

Current plan is to make it up as I go along while trying to bear whatever responsibility may come along with it. I don't have a guild name, and don't really care what it is as long as it's not some try hard nonsense. Just a group of people, supporting other people in whatever that looks like for you. My intentions are to make it as drama free, accessible, and easy going as possible.

If you're interested let me know (direct message or here) and I'll put the action behind my words into motion. Thanks for reading.

Last bumped on Jan 1, 2024, 10:34:01 PM
I'm doing achievements

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info