Cannot equip right ring on controller

In Xbox Controller mode, equipping a ring always equips it to the left slot.

To equip a ring to the right slot, one must pick it up from the ground with Auto-equip enabled.
Last bumped on Jan 3, 2024, 4:12:47 PM
I don't have an XBox controller to confirm, but I think it is the Triangle equivalent of Y and placing it into the second ring slot?

When I played controller more often I tried to keep my best ring in right-slot to avoid this.. but not always possible.
My bad, I can actually pick up the ring using Y and drop it onto the second ring slot. I guess that fixes the issue of dropping the item to equip it.

Maybe having this as a feature suggestion would make more sense. Especially since you can choose a flask slot after using equip.
"
torcher999 wrote:
To equip a ring to the right slot, one must pick it up from the ground with Auto-equip enabled.

Holding L3 changes "Equip" to "Equip Offhand", which will equip the ring in the other slot.
"
Jadian wrote:
"
torcher999 wrote:

Holding L3 changes "Equip" to "Equip Offhand", which will equip the ring in the other slot.

This is the solution. Didn't know about it either until very recently, when I discovered it by accident. Then yet later, I saw it mentioned in the help text down below when I held down L3. Pretty useful, as it was otherwise a bother to have to move the ring up and right with holding it with triangle.
This function does not work when trying to equip the ring that is stored in the Wildwood rucksack.
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
The Wildwood rucksack seems very buggy and is also unable to send things directly from it to stash using square (dualshock 4 controller).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info