loot filter

is there a way to pick what i want my loot filters to show me, not asking for much just all currencies (including things like cards, scarabs, etc); and things that sell for chromatics and jewelers. would also like to see all uniques and 6 socket items. but as far as rest of gear i would like to only see what the game thinks is the very best or whatever (basically what semi-strict range already chooses).
i started looking at what was hiding and realized its not giving me all my chromatics (vender recipe gear). i use ns semi strict, its ok ish, except its hiding some low useless currencies and my chrom gear. which is why im asking here if there is a way i can change my loot filter to also show me these things.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2023, 6:21:03 PM
Pretty much all filters are made on the Neversink/filterblade website. You can completely customise a filter there then sync it to your PoE profile.
However, i've never really tried to customise a filter as with most things PoE, it looks over complicated, compared to other systems like Last Epochs filters or even Wolcens filters.
thanks alot. i found this site you spoke of and it actually worked. am very greatfull for your reply.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info