game keeps crashing in breaches.

i usually dont crash that much it happens sometimes, but today i speced fully into breach and im crashing like 1/10 breaches or somehting.
happend like 4-5 times just today in a few hours of playtime.
and its not the kinda crash where you just out, its more like nothing happens for a few sec and i spamm logout and alt+f4 for a few sec before anything happens and prey that i didnt die.
im playing a herald of ice / herald of thunder / impulsa bomber.
i think its pretty much happening in the first few sec of the breach, maybe its crashing if a boss spawns or somehting ? im fully spect into breach spawning more bosses and i dont get that much (could be that breach just crashes if he does sometimes?)
i made this char and my whole atlas just to farm breach and now i cant really do it. any ideas ? normal mapping etc is fine.
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2024, 11:22:24 PM
HI, I SAW THIS THREAD AS IM GETTING THE SAME ISSUE IN THE NEW LEAGUE , WANTED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ABLE TO FIND A FIX FOR IT OR A REASON FOR THE CRASHES. IT HAPPENS TO ME WHEN THE FAT GUYS SPAWN THAT SHOOT LIGHTING THEN THE GAME FREEZES ... ITS CRAZY IT'S A 50/50 FOR ME MNOW AT THIS POINT IF I CRASH OR NOT DOING IT
THE BUG IS BACK FOR THE BREACHSTONE EVERY TIME I OPEN THE MAP GETING OVERFLOW ERROR

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info