NPCs and Objects in different hideouts

Hello.

It's been a while since I reported the fact that core game hideout objects such as the Heist locker, Expedition stash, Relic locker and Horticrafting station could not be part of all hideouts at all but were rather considered a one-time object as if we bought it or something. This was fixed accordingly so that we can now have all of them in any hideout layout simultaneously.

Since this has been done, I'd like to report a very similar thing with the NPCs. And with the objects themselves.
Currently, if a player deletes a NPC from their hideout layout, it will be deleted in all layouts which is meaningless. Same goes for the objects mentioned above.

Example: I do not want to have Niko and Jun in my Sunken Hideout but I want to have them while I'm using Unearthed hideout and I don't have to re-add them or remove them every time I switch between these layouts.
Or, let's say I don't want to have an Expedition locker in one of the hideout layouts but I want to have it on another

Can we please get a fix on this so that the NPCs are only modified for the current hideout layout?

Thank you.
Last edited by fostaa on Apr 10, 2024, 11:49:14 AM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2024, 4:01:20 AM
+bump
+bump again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info