Nebulis price

someone is chat said that this could be worth up to 100 divines. is that true? or how would you price this?
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 16, 2023, 2:49:38 AM
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2023, 12:55:23 AM
Probably the double damage mod and the rest is trash mod
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
right now there is only 4 on trade with spell damage and double damage. they range from 80 div to 300 div. all of them are ofline though so not sure if thats why they dont sell or because of price
The double damage mod by itself is worth ~50 divines. So you have to ask how much value does 31% increased spell damage add to it? Probably not 50 div but probably not nothing either.

You can always start at 100 and slowly lower it as the days go on.
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
right now there is only 4 on trade with spell damage and double damage. they range from 80 div to 300 div. all of them are ofline though so not sure if thats why they dont sell or because of price

rarity is not the same as expensive

some random combo of junk mods on an item, may have only 2-3 similar item on sale.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
gladiatorpie wrote:
The double damage mod by itself is worth ~50 divines. So you have to ask how much value does 31% increased spell damage add to it? Probably not 50 div but probably not nothing either.

You can always start at 100 and slowly lower it as the days go on.

based on trade site there are other Nebulis in current temp league that have double damage mod and other implicts.

If it is "more" damage, then it worth a lot. Just "increase", then it all depends on the buyer want this specific combo, or just prefer other option such double damage + #% increased Mana Regeneration Rate / +# to Dexterity / # % increased Frostbite Curse Effect / #% to Quality of Socketed Cold Gems etc.

i listed it for 70 div and some guy offered 60 so i took it. i'm done with the league so 60 was fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info