Please allow us to remove the rage effect

Some people might like this rage effect.

But to me it's a really terrible effect.

I want to decorate the character with a black background and mapping it, but the moment the rage effect is activated, all my efforts are in vain.

The build I'm currently palying on is sst trickster, and it has a rage modifier on the gloves, so the character always stays red during mapping.

I really don't like this.

I used to do a strength stacking build, but I couldn't endure it any longer and quit.

The reason was because of the rage effect and Battlemage's Cry effect.

It ruins the look of the character you worked so hard to create.

It makes not want to play the game anymore.

I think that users should be able to remove the rage effect and Battlemage's Cry effect to suit their taste.

Please make it possible to remove these using the existing invisible buff effect.
Last bumped on May 10, 2024, 7:12:24 PM
No matter how much I decorate my character, I hate it when it always turns red.

I don't think it's just me. Please patch until next season.
If the rage effect could be removed, many aspects of character customization would be improved.

Please make sure to patch it next season.
this is a local issue, youre probably the only person ive heard of that actually looks at their character while playing the game.
I have the same problem and I found this thread while looking for workaround. Please let us disable red effect of Rage for example from Kaom's Spirit.
I would not qui the my char over it but, I had the same thought just today. This red effect can really downgrade the look of the char !
so big +1
I'd also like the option to remove the rage visual effect, even if we have to use a Invisible Buff Effect MTX.

I'm not all that concerned about how it makes my characters look, it's a bit more silly for me, I just don't like red and it would be an overall more pleasant experience if I could remove it.
Huge +1... i hate this red visual effect ;c
"
Lonnie455Rich wrote:
this is a local issue, youre probably the only person ive heard of that actually looks at their character while playing the game.

And you'd be wrong about that.. it actually kills any non-red MTX options for characters that use the Rage mechanic. Why'd you buy all that Celestial MTX only to be drowned out in rivers of red?
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
i felt like i just waste my money, the red glow from berserker node for Ascendant basically disabled my mtx i just bought. im even considering dropping it but will make me lose 16.8m dps. will GGG every make this happen? i did some googling and there are posts made years ago about people asking GGG to including Rage in invisible buff effect, still no response. guess we got screwed.
Last edited by turtlefeeder1 on May 5, 2024, 11:09:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info