THE STATE OF TRADE

So its always been a Issue trade mainly because ppl dont accept the trade (on the trade house/Auction House on console or they dont notice or check global for trade message maybe there busy? or in a Maven fight or summit)

But iv noticed of late that Trade is becoming more and more frustrating especially if youre trying to get those End game Uniques or the Div cards for them.

i went on trade and offered the asking price for a HH Div card to which i got rejected so i sent another message and said and i quote "i gave asking price 16 Divines why reject???"

to no reply so i tried the next one 17 Divines same thing rejects no reply or reason why it was rejected, all this was on trade house.

so i went to PoE trade and the same thing rejected and no reply, SO i took to global to complain because why set a price and not accept when that prices is met? (clearly trying to price fix because all other cards were a little bit more expensive at 20 Divines up over!!

so what they were trying to do was either give the illusion that the cards were not selling at 16D/17D o that ppl selling at 20D+ would think "oh there not selling at that price i might as well lower mine because no1 is gonna buy mine at 6D more expensive...possible reason 1.

2nd reason RTM someone even commented at me exactly what i thought was gonna happening and thats ppl buying the Card with Real money.

NOW i know this might sound like im salty but im not, im frustrated that you can offer the asking price and it still be rejected WHY cant you have the Auction house as a "set youre price style thing" I.E. before you as a player accept a item to go on to trade there should be a warning OR a option that states "YOU SET THE PRICE AND ONCE THAT PRICE IS MET IT AUTO SELLS TO THE BUYER" This would stop alot of price fixers AND RTM people intrade because there not going to put items on incase the wrong person gets it and the price fixers will put there items more in line of value of the item

Also this is help with having to wait like 25 min why someone finishes running some maps/a maven fight/5 WAYs etc etc, this can also have a warning carried with it saying youre items are youre own responsability to keep upto date with the latest increased and decreases to items prices AND you could just have a optin to not auto sell it that way if ppl do want to price fix ppl will just ignore the majority of them?

i got banned for 20 min from trade calling price fixers out and calling them "P****'s" and rightly so i stand by my comment i think GGG needs to address trade abit more in some fashion because ifyoure going to make these high value Uniques that unobtainable then you need to make it fair for people who want to trade for them.

as you wwill see from the imige someoneDM'd me to say exactly what i was thinking we know its a thing
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Sep 20, 2023, 4:14:07 PM
Last bumped on Sep 30, 2023, 4:50:48 AM
"

i got banned for 20 min from trade calling price fixers out and calling them "P****'s" and rightly so i stand by my comment i think GGG needs to address trade abit more in some fashion because ifyoure going to make these high value Uniques that unobtainable then you need to make it fair for people who want to trade for them.

as you wwill see from the imige someoneDM'd me to say exactly what i was thinking we know its a thing

Yeah.... that's how it is. RMTers and scammers get protected all the time by GGG. Same douchebags are doing their schemes for years on end, obvious as the nose on your face, and zero action is taken.

For example, and I'm sure there are many more if people go looking. There is a person selling heaps of divines, thousands of fusings. He has 0 challenges this league. Almost 0 sub-challenges. Which means he hasn't equipped a full gear set, nor a magic flask. But sure, he/she/it has found a wheelbarrow of divines and containers full of fusings and chaos just lying on the beach in the Strand.

We can make the obvious conclusion, but nothing is done about all these scammers and bots and other lowlifes.

Price fixing galore on consoles, and PC ofc. Market is inundated with fake deals from people (?) who refuse to sell for the stated price, because they are trying to scam people and price fix this, that or the other item. It's all over the bloody place. Every tattoo under the sky, silver coins, expensive uniques, and probably everything in between.

Is anything done? Well, I hope SOMETHING is done. But if it is, it's impossible to see because the problem is so overwhelming.

Then again, the same people with the same account do the same crap league after league, with no action. And like they say, actions (or the lack of it) speak louder than words.
I don't see why they can't place a timeout on people who refuse to accept their buyout price multiple times. You can't even buy a Div right now on PS. They set a low price to make people undercut them, buy that person's item, repost it, and keep pushing prices higher. Console is bad enough already. This was my first league. It's basically SSF. Shame, too. I chose this over D4 and it's an amazing game but trade is ruining it. The same person owns almost every Divine Orb.
Last edited by russ4ua14 on Sep 29, 2023, 8:55:51 PM
"
russ4ua14 wrote:
I don't see why they can't place a timeout on people who refuse to accept their buyout price multiple times. You can't even buy a Div right now on PS. They set a low price to make people undercut them, buy that person's item, repost it, and keep pushing prices higher. Console is bad enough already. This was my first league. It's basically SSF. Shame, too. I chose this over D4 and it's an amazing game but trade is ruining it. The same person owns almost every Divine Orb.

Buying divs is almost impossible, as you also found. Instead I'm trying to sell chaos. Probably bots that buy it, but at least it goes, eventually. With all the price fixers, scammers and bots, it's nigh on impossible to buy currency. Especially on console where we don't see user names, and the ignore/block function doesn't even work on the Trade Board.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info