How and why is trade on console still such a mess?

People offering exalts, portal scrolls or essences for mirrors still aren't getting banned. People price fixing anything and everything aren't either. One guy controlling the heatshiver market by himself is just a joke at this point.

Many of these people are selling currency for real money, how can GGG afford to ignore this?

Do they even realize how many people quit and how much revenue is missed by giving scumbags a pass?

I for one would definitely spend more money in the shop if the game wasn't such a cesspool on console but after years of waiting for a banwave it seems like GGG just doesn't care about it's customers...

Last bumped on Sep 15, 2023, 4:27:08 AM
Yeah, the whole mirror-related market also controlled by either one guy, or a team of people, who do RMT as well.

They pricefix mirrors, mirror shards, house of mirrors, The Immortal, 7 years bad luck, etc. every league.

Most of the very active players have known this for literally years, but GGG does nothing.

And we *know* they do nothing because the abusers are still using the same PSN accounts.

It's a real shame I can't call out the scammers, because doing so would be against GGG policy, and likely would get actioned. Even though actually scamming players doesn't get any attention.
Yea one of the (very well known) scammers messaged me today asking to take my Mirror card down because I was ruining his market manipulation. I told him I'm using PC price as reference because I lnow he's price fixing but then he started getting aggressive so I told him to s*** a d*** and instantly got banned for an hour.

GGG seems to care more about harmful words than actions which is actually sad. These people are using their game to make a lot of money with the same strategy for years.

There's google results to buy a mageblood for the same price as some mtx so they should know how big of an issue this is...
Last edited by N9eptun on Sep 13, 2023, 8:35:21 AM
Got few personal messages here and there too, people get offended/aggresive if your big ticket item has normal pc price.

[Removed by Support]
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by Jenn_GGG on Sep 15, 2023, 4:43:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info