Delve node with only 2 connections

As far as I know a delve node has either 1, 3 or 4 connections. If there is a node with 2 visible connections, then this is a hint that there should be a secret path somewhere.

I have a node with 2 connections, but all surrounding secret paths are already found, so the node really has only 2 connections. It also doesn't look like a minimap bug. Another issue with this node is, that I ran both paths already, but only one cable is connected to the cart, thus the previously unlocked path is dark again.

Map:

Area with only one cable, although both paths were unlocked:

Bug no.: 2.503.760.575
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
Last edited by LimeKoala on Sep 11, 2023, 12:13:30 PM
Last bumped on Sep 12, 2023, 3:55:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
not a bug. It just a rare 2-connectinos node to break down a really long route
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
not a bug. It just a rare 2-connectinos node to break down a really long route

So, those nodes really are allowed. Good to know, thanks.
But there is still the rather small issue of the missing "cable", due to which the previously unlocked path remained dark.
> Fixed a bug which allowed the Bestiary craft using The Black Morrigan Recipe to not respect item socket rules.

This company can't get any worse.
"
But there is still the rather small issue of the missing "cable", due to which the previously unlocked path remained dark.

I reported this bug a few leagues ago and got no response.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info