DO RAW DIVINE DROPS STILL EXIST?

SO among the other things like the horrendous Visual glitches, invisible Monsters, invisible attacks, and other things and crashes we have experienced this season

i have not at level 91 had a Divine drop yet on top of this im playing a Scuffed MF, i have 185% increased rarity of items dropped, NOW i know this is relatively small compaired to "proper build" MF builds, BUT i normally dont put ANY RARITY in my character and still managed to farm maybe 15-20 Divines by now, im not sure if this is a "new thing" this season but i have managed ot farm all sorts of armour, boots, and amulets id otherwise be hitting further into the season,

but as for Raw currency my Divines have came from Tujen and having to buy them..the most iv been offered from the League Mechanic is 9 Chaos orbs, YET on PC iv seen people getting headhunters and dives for days? is it because i havnt bought no MTX this season? or maybe its because im not a "Big Streamer" Pedal Pushing MTX on my stream to people? and im not sure if anyone else has notices this but im using Legion Scarabs and some times its not even spawning a Monolith in the map

Anyone else getting this?

Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 30, 2023, 9:20:23 PM
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2023, 5:23:15 PM
You are chasing ghosts, man. RNG is RNG. Sometimes the dice roll 6, five times in a row, and sometimes you don't see 6 for a hundred straight rolls.
Got two divines during the campaign on Xbox.
It's not range. I am at 400k kills Not one Divine drop yet. I have played about 20 leagues the last 3 years. I have had a divine drop 50% of the time before I hit maps. 100% of the time by red maps. And if I run t16 maps for a day I always get a divine or couple at worst.

Guess when your competition makes the worst arpg ever made you can step your game down a couple notches.

Thanks Blizzard. For ruining every arpg going forward.
I found 3 divines in t16 maps yesterday and 1 this morning
I had 2 drop side by side in heist. Best part it was from a random object in a corner. I fumbled my way to actually record it.

But the person I play with has only found one all league and it was yesterday. GL

Xbox

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info