Legion 5 way death at exact end of it = no loot

Here is the screenshot but it doesnt really prove anything. I was running a 5way for the challenge and I happened to die at 1-2 second remaining and instantly clicked resurrect at last checkpoint to return to my hideout. when I came back in there was no loot or monsters inside. and my legion loot tracker counter thingy at the bottom was also gone. this is not a loot filter issue as I checked with pressing alt as well. I was running it solo and still had 3 portals when I died at the end. went out and back in a couple times and nothing happened.

I had already ran a 4way before so I had my 5 slot map device already unlocked - I cant report whether the map even counted as "complete" cuz of that.

Bug report no : 87,250,911

Sidenote I play a glass cannonish HoT build that dies alot so Im quick with the respawn at checkpoint button pressing.
Last bumped on Aug 27, 2023, 3:08:33 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Not a bug and it's by design. Next time stay dead in arena until all animations finish and loot starts to drop. If you are not in the arena at the end, then there is no loot and completion.
Last edited by seaman on Aug 27, 2023, 3:10:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info