[3.22] "Where's my cursor?" Guardian Build (160+ Minions!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1YAD1Dbwrg

This build is in the edge of "You can/You can't do the endgame content", there's room for improvements, like the new Tattos and If I get +1 Level I can change the shield for something more offensive OR More minions :3

My new army:

1 Chaos Golem
1 Carrion Golem
1 Animate Guardian
11 Zombies
11 Skeletons (Not permanent)
44 Vaal Skeletons
11 Phantasm
10 Spectral Wolf
3 From Commandment of Grave
5 Spectres
2 Arbalester
20 Spiders
2 Skitterbots
4 Sentinels of Purity
1 Sentinel of Radiance
3 Elemental Relic
Around 30 from my Spectre

POB: https://pastebin.com/ApsVfakj

For some reason POB don't allow me edit the spider and relic stats, so my FULL DPS don't reflect all my damage, also I don't know how to properly config the POB damage calcs, but all my gear is there

Last bumped on Aug 26, 2023, 10:23:17 AM
hi, is it meme build by max minions number or you think it's worth doing that? I really want to try new guard minions but ppl say minions cant survive in Tota higher ranking.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
Thunder0258 wrote:
hi, is it meme build by max minions number or you think it's worth doing that? I really want to try new guard minions but ppl say minions cant survive in Tota higher ranking.

"Worth" is a strong word, definitely it's not a build aimed to the end game content, you can do the endgame content without much problem (I have max chaos resistance and block). But UBER content, that is a good challenge, not because your minions will die, no, they are almost immortal with Minion Mastery Defense: "Minions Recover 5% of life on Minion death" + Decay Ward + Fortress Convenant, it's rare to see one of my permanent minions die, the problem is you dying, since all the endgame content has AOE, piercing attacks, attacks that aim the player and the player only, and taunt don't work, the "Meat Wall" don't work and it will relly on your dodge skills while the minions do they work

EDIT: I did that build mostly because I had fun with it more than any other meta build, sadly the POE1 motto is focus all your resource in one source of damage (there's one or another build that escape that), and minion build, more minions don't means more damage.
Last edited by Bloodmila on Aug 26, 2023, 10:43:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info