THE LEAGUE MECHANIC IS AWFUL

So i understand the league mechanic perfectly fine and as stated in the "help section" for the league mechanic it states that the more you kill/defeat a opponent the longer it takes to revive???

yet it only seems to be on the Players side that happens ALSO standing still unable to defend youre self again AI bots monsters that have no real down time then having to channel to destroy a totem and then getting insta stunned is Garbage.

Once you die youre on the floor for like a month, all while the AI bot monster by pass ever other totem and ALL go towards and attack YOURE totem FIRST meaning the time the 4 and half weeks of wait time to respawn is over you dont respawn and just watch defeat after defeat with pretty awful rewards for the risk and the time away from mapping

the time vrs reward aspect is not there. or worth spending 15 min of try harding to get something decent, so if youre reading this and GGG dont make MEANINGFUL changes avoid the league mechanic and farm experdition and Legion its a million times more profitable

GGG if you are reading this NEW LEAGUE mechanics are supposed to be fun and super rewarding its supposed to be the Trial of the ANCESTORS league this time around not Expedition league again or Sanctum

Also the Stuttering and freezes and lag since the "UPDATE PATCH FOR CONSOLE" is nothing short or shoddy and i truely believe NO BODY PLAY TESTS THE GAME before releasing patches

Which is if this is anything to go by i really do fear for PoE2 because for one iv stopped buying MTX until bugs and lag issues are addressed
Last edited by WarhawkOfficial on Aug 24, 2023, 2:57:57 PM
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2023, 12:47:23 AM
The PC version is further ahead and they've patched the league content already, nerfed the challenge and made the rewards much greater and worth doing.

I suggest waiting to engage the mechanic until the console version catches up. Save your silver coins, buy them cheap for now from players who don't follow along and play blindly not keeping up to date.

Regarding the performance, worst I've ever seen it in terms of random DCs and even hard crashes. This there isn't too much hope for since they still are struggling with the new performance update overhaul on the PC side, who knows how long it will be until they sort it out on console. Anyone's guess is as good as mine.

Might be a good league to sit out if you're enraged by it. The DC's and drops are a bit much for anyone's sanity, no shame in dipping out while waiting for a fix. Plenty of great games out there right now while PoE finds it's way forward.
With all due respect, but you're wrong! Currently the new league is great and no massive problems!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Don't pay attention to this guy man.
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Aug 27, 2023, 11:00:56 PM
IF these 2 guys are commenting AFTER the patch FOR CONSOLE then i can understand there comments apart from the invisible map floor, or random square patches, or the invisble monsters OR the invisble attacks, i play on PS5 and there is still alot of visual bugs, "THESE GUYS" dont have a clue what there on about
Ok
everytime something
Last edited by radoikata on Aug 30, 2023, 1:39:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info