The Trial of the Ancestors launches on Consoles soon! Due to the large size of the patch, you will be able to start downloading the expansion a day earlier, on August 22nd (PDT). Please note that the Ancestor League will not start earlier, it will launch as was announced on August 23rd (PDT). Until the official League launch, only the Standard leagues will be available.

Check out the timeline of the launch below:
  • Crucible League's end and patching begins: Aug 22, 2023 9:00 PM (EDT).
  • The servers go live with Standard Leagues only available: Aug 22, 2023 11:00 PM (EDT).
  • Ancestor Leagues begin: Aug 23, 2023 8:00 PM (EDT). These are displayed in your local time.

Patch Notes for 3.22.0 for Console can be found for PlayStation here and for Xbox here. The patch includes engine changes (versions 3.21.2, 3.21.2b and 3.21.2c) and 3.22.0 PC Hotfixes up to Hotfix 4.

The Ancestor Boss Kill Event will also begin at launch. The event will be run in Ancestor Solo Self-found mode. For more information on the event, check out its thread here.

The Trial of the Ancestors Supporter Packs will be available on Xbox at launch and on August 27th (PDT) on PlayStation. Check out what they contain in the videos below!

The new Kirac's Vault Pass will also be made available on launch.

Thank you for your continued support! We'll see you at launch!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
I absolutely love the idea of having access to Standard before the league launches. That gives so much considerate time to prep stashes and character creation!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Will we have any news on the price of Supporter Packs on PlayStation Brazil?
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
I hope it means what microsoft cant delay league start this time
How about you fox the long standing big of the invite and whisper bugging out ? Please. It can’t be that hard. It’s been around for years now
I applaud this change, I am honestly shocked this hasn't been the deployment method since the start of console PoE.
There seems to be an industry assumption (not just GGG) that the whole world has fiber and nothing could be further from the truth. The concept of losing a mere 2 hours of playtime at the death knell of a league to ensure everyone has the game patched for the new league is a great choice and should be the standard method (as it is with PC).
Sure we will only get hotfix 4, and might have gotten hotfix 6 or 7 if the patch went out on league day, but I am sure that on the Monday following the league launch, we will get a patch to catch up with PC.
GGG please keep this method of deployment as the normal method, regardless of league launch patch size.
How large are we talking?
How about we get tab sale price ability price entire tab of stuff 5c with one button.
Hotfix 5 fixed sanctum 40 div drop.

We start with hotfix 4 boys ;p

All league mech balances were made after hotfix 5 too. So skipping mechs until further updates is recommended.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Aug 22, 2023, 7:14:32 AM
Vault pass on launch HUGE WIN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info