Should we expect Impending Doom build to be bugged like on pc?

Hey there,

I spent the last two weeks trying to find what build i was going to play this league and the day I finally made up my mind i heard that Impending doom was bugged... do you think it will be the case on console too?
Last bumped on Sep 16, 2023, 9:27:10 PM
If its hotfixed today on PC it will probably make it into the console launch.

Check the console patch notes just before launch to see which of the fixes has been included.

You might want to have a backup plan ready. I think I'm going to give hexblast/sabo a try. Most popular leaguestart on PC again this league is lightning arrow, even after killing vengeant cascade, one of these days I'll have to try that build.

Well, if it's not fixed i'll either go LA Deadeye to TS Deadeye or CF Champ to Static Strike Shockwave Slayer.

How's the mine/trap gameplay on console?
Last edited by fl0fly68 on Aug 22, 2023, 1:58:14 PM
"
fl0fly68 wrote:
Well, if it's not fixed i'll either go LA Deadeye to TS Deadeye or CF Champ to Static Strike Shockwave Slayer.

How's the mine/trap gameplay on console?

Trap is ok. Just cant set mouse where you want a trap to fly always goes to closest target. Mine is a 2 button skill on console. we don't have the detonate when left click/move like pc has.
Definitely not as good, but you can hold detonate mines down while throwing mines. And they blow up as they land.
Was it fixed since launch ?
Yeah its all good. Just need to make sure you have adequate cast speed and cooldown recovery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info