Controller Support Users Don't Have Access to Lots of TotA Information Due to Many UI Bugs

Hey GGG!

I hope the launch is going well for you.

Unfortunately those with controller support are missing out on lots of information and it honestly really does impact the user's ability to properly play the new league mechanic.

First, because information on how to play the league is separated into multiple menus, the Legends for those screens also need to be updated, and they aren't. There are a couple of screens that do not show users using controller support how to access the information they need to properly play the mechanic. Not only that, even the screens that do have some legend support don't have appropriate wording for what button does what. The Legends really are missing some much needed detail and attention.

Second, once the user figures out how to access the help menu, there are some screens where there is so much information that the text on the screen overlaps with other elements of the UI. There is lots of text that the user cannot read because of this overlapping.

Third, there is nothing for those using controllers that tells them how to interact with the pillars within the mechanic. There is nothing in the game that tells the user that they need to hold down the A button (Xbox) to interact with the pillar. If there was some sort of indication within the game, such as, the pillar you are close to is highlighted and has an a button hovering it? Kind of like how it works for Blight? (I'm talking about the pillars within the trial fights where the user has to click on them and channel to decrease their life. I don't know what the proper term is for them.)

I do hope that the league is going well for you all. Hopefully, controller support gets some love in an upcoming patch.

Love ya!

Wrecker
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last bumped on Aug 23, 2023, 7:06:27 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
same issue here also the item drop should be fixed only a matter of time until someone finds a dupe exploit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info