[PC W/Controller] Cannot do the TOTA event MAJOR BUG and stash bugged

While playing with a controller you cannot transfer items to Navali with X while selling or transfer items to the stash with X in the Halls of the dead. It drops the items on the ground or when selling to Navali just picks up the item while using a controller.

While doing a tournament you can not interact with the totems in any way making it impossible to complete the tournament while using a controller. The help/information panel with R3 during the selecting the member placement is so large it scales off the top of the screen.

I am playing in SSF Ruthless TOTA league PC in the California server.
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2023, 8:13:06 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The only way to interact with the enemy totems is to have no skills at all assigned to the A button. You cannot interact with the totems while holding RT or LT to use the A spot on the alternate skill slots.
Bump.

Maybe simplest option is to put a dedicated channeling button somewhere on RT+LT.
https://hideoutshowcase.com/viewprofile/woozel
wow, I had no idea about not being able to interact with the totems since I always unbind my A button so I don't randomly attack all the time.

It's like they didn't test this thing at all with a controller, like at all. Anybody with a gamepad would notice you can't put things in stash right away. You also can't equip any items on your squad from what I can tell.

Is controller support always broken on new leagues? this is my first one

"
woozel wrote:
Bump.

Maybe simplest option is to put a dedicated channeling button somewhere on RT+LT.

afaik for some reason RT-LT is only for older league mechanics, and it's probably full
Last edited by OurSin on Aug 26, 2023, 9:03:47 PM
Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
still broken, sucks, disappointed.
You don't have to be Pro to have FUN!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info