Can I link my PC and Xbox accounts to the same account?

I've love to play PoE sitting on my couch in front of my 58" television instead of my PC. Is there a way I can link my Xbox account with my PC account so that when I sign in on Xbox, I can see all of my characters, stash tabs, etc. that I have on the PC version?
Last edited by egervari on Aug 7, 2023, 8:43:30 AM
Last bumped on May 6, 2024, 6:43:51 AM
No believe the closest thing would be using your tv as a monitor and using a xbox or playstation controller.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
I'm afraid it is not possible to link or migrate Path of Exile accounts between PC and Playstation, as these versions of the game run on entirely separate systems. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause!
Thats sad. ALSO, WILL_GGG, THEY SAID XBOX, NOT PLAYSTATION. TBH, I HAVE HAD A PC ACCOUNT FOR A LONG TIME BUT UNABLE TO ACCESS THE GAME WITH IT ON PC, SO ITS SAD TO SEE I AM UNABLE TO USE THE SAME ONE AS WELL AS HAVE TO MAKE A COMPLETELY SEPARATE ONE FOR MY XBOX X. ON HERE, I AM UltimateStorm2488, and on xbox I am, SlyCobra4583054. Aw
Btw, just realized I had caps lock on.
"
Thats sad. ALSO, WILL_GGG, THEY SAID XBOX, NOT PLAYSTATION. TBH, I HAVE HAD A PC ACCOUNT FOR A LONG TIME BUT UNABLE TO ACCESS THE GAME WITH IT ON PC, SO ITS SAD TO SEE I AM UNABLE TO USE THE SAME ONE AS WELL AS HAVE TO MAKE A COMPLETELY SEPARATE ONE FOR MY XBOX X. ON HERE, I AM UltimateStorm2488, and on xbox I am, SlyCobra4583054. Aw
Btw, just realized I had caps lock on.

I apologise for any confusion caused by our previous response, however, the same thing applies to Xbox accounts also.

This was mentioned in a Developer Q&A thread back in March 2017, which you can read here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1870097

If you're having trouble accessing your PC Path of Exile account please send an email to support@grindinggear.com about this and we'd be happy to look into your case further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info