skill effects

hello guys i need help. i just want to know if the skill effects i bought for my current character can be used to a new crucible league character in the future?
Last bumped on Jul 30, 2023, 1:49:06 AM
you can reuse the mtx over and over but only one copy can be use on one gem. So that if you have two characters, you need two mtx, or you have two gems on the same character, you also need two

You can reclaim the mtx from the character that no longer need to use that mtx
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Last edited by neohongkong on Jul 30, 2023, 1:43:54 AM
Hey V1SC1OUS! As neohongkong mentioned, you are able to use the microtransactions on your new characters but you would need to remove the microtransactions from your previous character so that it can be applied to your new character. Once you're playing on your new character, you can simply reclaim the microtransactions from the old character to use on the new character. I hope this information helps.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info