Supporter

So I have emailed, tweeted and not getting anywhere.

Back in 2014 I started playing PoE and back then I was a full on PC gamer, I have spent / supported PoE from around that time up until I was not able to play on PC anymore which was around probably 3 years ago maybe and in that time I have spent a large amount of money buying supporter pack and additional cosmetics.

As I am unable to play on PC I have instead switched over to PS5 and yes I still play PoE, I may not be one of GGG's top end streamers but I am a casual player like 99.99% of the remaining player base and I play when I can as life gets in the way.

Since playing on PS5 I have again supported GGG by purchasing supporter packs, now both supporter packs and every other MTX while only cosmetic they are expensive especially nowadays and yes "one does not have to buy them" but I like many others do like to support where possible.

So this brings me onto my 1 BIG gripe, after watching the key note last night (I'm in the UK) it was announced that all purchased MTX from PoE will be transferrable to PoE 2 so anything that we have purchased will still be available to us which is great however the vast majority of my support and my MTX's are on the PC account which I still own yet when I asked for these to be disabled from that account and then enabled on my PS5 account I was told that GGG cannot merge accounts!!??

I am not asking for my accounts to be merged, I am simply asking you to remove the purchased items from my PC account and make them active on my PS5 account again only the MTX's I couldn't care less about the endless loot / currency that has been accumulated on that account.

I genuinely believe that as all player accounts are GGG server side you do have access to do this however for some reason you are choosing not to help especially a supporter of the game, yet I bet you if I was a top streamer it would be done.

I genuinely hope that someone high up sees this but please what I am asking for is not a lot especially after all the money I have paid out over the years.

Again I own both the PS5 and PC account and if god willing somebody actually does help me out then I am happy to provide any information at all.
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2023, 8:29:17 AM
Hi there! I've PM'd you about this. :)
So again same response unbelievable!
"
ShaunB_GGG wrote:
Hi there! I've PM'd you about this. :)

So as an FYI I am now logged into my PC account to reply again just so that you can see how much I have supported in the past and that I have been a player since 2014, the main post by Crazie_Slayer is my PSN account. Again nothing will get done as GGG only care about taking our money but won't help should the player need it. I unfortunately won't be supporting anymore.
IGN: The_Nutcase
Blame Sony - it is their monetisation that is in play here, not GGG. Likewise for Xbox - Microsoft monetisation. This is why the realms are separate and there is and will be no cross play.
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info