Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why am I getting random party invites from people who claim they aren't sending them? It happens when I log in half the time, randomly while playing, usually when first entering an area.

Why is this happening? How can I block this?

I did some research and remembered, hey, this has been going on for years. Seemed to have slowed down for a while and is ramping up again.

SURE EFFING ANNOYING trying to play and having a stream of requests pile up out of nowhere from people who didn't send them.

Last bumped on Jul 25, 2023, 11:52:28 AM
Hey justhackitup! Could you please try using the ignore function in-game to see if this helps with the party invites? If that doesn't help, please feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com so that we can look into this further for you.
Need help with anything? Feel free to contact us via support@grindinggear.com :)
I've done that a bit but the issue is its new people every day. I usually ignore it but it'd be nice if it was fixed instead. The guy today said he didn't even send me an invite so neither of us know how it happened.

I'll keep at it for now on my side in the mean time but I don't want to block 10,000 players just to play without a massive unwanted popup.
If you get an invite but don't decline it you'll keep getting the invite again each time you change zones until you either decline or the other person cancels the invite, perhaps this is what is happening?
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 25, 2023, 11:53:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info