What console want be choose ?

Hi Guys,

I m a new player of space of exile. But, What is your advioce to choose between OPC, XBox or PS5 ? What is your experience on the game with wwhich console ?

Thank you for your answer
Last bumped on Aug 21, 2023, 6:45:38 AM
if you can go pc go pc the market is way better and the play experience is way better
Poe had a rough start with a lot of crashes on ps4/xone but it constantly improved and with current gen consoles performance is great.

I wouldn't want to miss playing on my couch on a big TV anymore. Trading is a problem on console but personally i don't care because i always play ssf.

Last edited by Faceman165 on Aug 5, 2023, 10:37:21 AM
Sorry for sort of hijacking here but how do you guys trade exactly on console ? Are you using your phone or do you switch to the browser of ps/xb ?
Also can we somehow copy paste messages from the trade site to the game client like on pc or just the crappy pm that wont even show while playing ?
"
Sorry for sort of hijacking here but how do you guys trade exactly on console ? Are you using your phone or do you switch to the browser of ps/xb ?
Also can we somehow copy paste messages from the trade site to the game client like on pc or just the crappy pm that wont even show while playing ?

I personally use only ingame trade market for trading. I ignore whispers from www as I think it's too much hazzel to meet in hideouts for trading. If I look for some special items I search them with www trade but I find the item and offer in ingame trade Market
Last edited by mJ_mSv on Aug 10, 2023, 11:22:24 AM
I do think if you have a PC that run the game well, and no other reason not to play on PC, then PC is probably the way to go.

EDIT: If you own multiple platforms already, go ahead and try the game out on all of them. The game is free, after all. Just don't go buying MTX until you settle on which one you like the best.

I prefer console because I like to play from my couch, using a controller. Technically, this is now possible on PC as well, but I don't have a PC that would perform as well as my PS5.

I've never played on XBox, but based on what I read on the forums, XBox and PS are more or less equal. XBox had fewer players last time I checked. Both suffer from bugs when a patch comes out, but I don't think either one has more/worse bugs (although if you really want to pick nits, the XBox had a bug that required a full season restart/rollback, which I don't has ever happend on PS). The last few years the game has been much more stable on Console, but it's not perfect. It's not perfect on PC either. Just read the bug report forum, or watch some people streaming the game.

Trading on console is really horrible, but it's also horrible on PC, just in different ways.

It leads me to play SSF unless I want to party up with friends.
Last edited by QQPQ on Aug 11, 2023, 10:16:40 PM
My PC doesn’t work, I have been playing some builds like RF in PC before,

currently playing in PS5 crucible league

Can I search the lowest price item in game?

How is the trading market in PS standard league?

My starter build is bone shatter,

Can anyone suggest another build that nearly like SSF, or those items can be easily find in console gameplay trading?

Thank you

PC or Series X.

I play on both. I enjoy the smoother game on PC but enjoy the community better on Xbox. No bots and very few currency sellers.

I have a PS5 as well. PoE on PS5 is a joke. It runs at 1080p where Series X is 4k. Not even 1440p.
Tbf its not native 4k on Series X either just an upscale. It looks very good tough!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info